application, collectively referred to as the Wearlix solution. At Ironcode Ltd one of
contains types of information that are collected and recorded by the Wearlix
solution and how we use it. If you have additional questions or require more
information that is shared with it. This policy is not applicable to any
information collected offline or via channels other than via the Wearlix
Information we collect
When creating an account within the Wearlix solution, the following personal
information may be collected:
- IP address
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- To present a personalised experience for you i.e. communications have your
name in them
- To uniquely identify you in our systems, i.e. you are the author of content
- Security i.e. to make sure only authorised people can access the solution, and
see the data they are allowed to see, and perform only the actions they are
- Provide, operate, and maintain our solution
- Improve, personalise, and expand our solution
- Understand and analyse how you use our solution
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, including for customer service
- Send you emails (if you have requested them)
- Fraud prevention
The Wearlix solution follows a standard procedure of using log files. The
information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses,
browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp,
referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to
any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information
is for analyzing trends, administering the solution, and tracking users’ movement in
the solution, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
wearlix.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information
including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor
accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize users’ experience by
customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
We do not share your data with 3rd parties for the purposes of advertisement.
Website Third Parties
We use a number of third-party solutions on our website. These include:
- Google Analytics
you to consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for
more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about
how to opt out of certain options. You can choose to disable cookies through
your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie
management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection
rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal
data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any
information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that
we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your
personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we
restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our
processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer
the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you,
under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to
exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the
internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or
monitor and guide their online activity. The Wearlix solution does not knowingly
collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our solution,
we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best
efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
For any other queries related to this policy, contact us